Tracer Wire Use: Locating Wire used for detection and tracing of buried plastic pipes.
Scope of application: for instance, gas buried PE pipes, water supply buried PE, PVC pipes and non-metal buried pipes.
Firstly, the items
General Clad* Tracer wire
Waterproof/anti-corrosion connector and access points
Tools (for example: cutting pliers, scissors)
Secondly, the operation steps-straight line connection
1. At first, use cutting pliers to cut the tracer short
2. Use scissors to cut the two tracers correspondingly
3. Then, peel off PE outer protective skin
4. After that, thread into the anti-corrosion/waterproof connector
5. The metal wire penetrates into the blue connecting wire column
6. Clamp the connecting clamp with clamps
7. Confirm that the connection at the interface is firm consequently
8. At last, fasten the anti-corrosion/waterproof connector
Thirdly, operation steps-three-way connection
1. Replace with black double-hole plastic head in detail at first
2. Then, thread the three wires into the waterproof connector
3. Clamp the locating Wire after passing through the yellow terminal without delay
4. Fasten the anti-corrosion/waterproof connector accord
Finally, matters request special attention
1. In conclusion, use scissors to cut some very important tips. When cutting, you should pay attention to whether the thin lines are frequent. The surface of the line must be formed by a separate line. After that, there should be no platforms and sharp corners (points are very important). What you do will affect the connection. The waterproof performance of the device.
2. Whether there is any metal tracer wire leaking, the tracer of the leaking metal wire cannot be buried in the ground.
3. When peeling the PE protective layer, do not damage the metal wire.
4. After the connecting column is connected to the joint, meanwhile, apply force to pull the tip line of the end point to check the connection strength of the joint.
5. In addition, don’t forget the transparency of the glue/waterproof connector. After that (leaving the ground), trace the thread head and seal it with waterproof cloth and heat shrinkable tube.
6. Above all, everyone needs a line to set up a portable test at the gasoline well. That is to say, a test well must be set up every five hundred meters.